Monday 29 April 2013


I have done a lot of on-line shopping this week, not good for my bank balance, but very good for my upcoming holiday! Below are a few things that i have seen this week that have caught my eye for one reason or another. I literally need to order these silver flatforms from Miss Guided right now!




How cute is this jewelled and cotton bracelet from Mango, another holiday essential



 To say that i am obsessed with Gabrielle Chanel aka Coco Chanel, is a huge understatement. I have read my favourite biography about her life, I think about 30+ times! She was so intriguing and her life was very eventful. So I was very pleased to see this clip released of Keira Knightley chanelling Coco Chanel's life in Karl Largerfeld's short film, 'Once Upon a Time' - cannot wait to see it in full


Also on my 'Must See' list is the hugely anticipated movie 'The Great Gatsby.' Obviously for the story....but, mainly for the FASHION! I mean, check out Carey Mulligan sporting this specially made flapper style headband by iconic brand Tiffany & Co. Hi 1920s fashion trend....


Poppy Delevingne's little sister, Cara Delevingne, is continuing to be THE model of the moment, but Poppy has been stealing the limelight in her Vogue's 'Today I'm Wearing' April style diary. This is my favourite look of her April diary - love those blue split hem trousers and oh so on trend snakeskin shoes :)



Last week was very eventful with work, eating out, seeing friends and my boyfriend and squeezing in a Vintage Buying trip :)


Amazing aubergine dish at The South Bank, Liverpool - date night with my two best friends


Love this poster hanging inside a art gallery in Liverpool. Fitting for so many occasions!


OK so i was not happy to say the least to be working on a Sunday - it should officially be banned! But, I was so excited to wear my H&M mesh boots :)


Hand in hand with working a Sunday.....a COFFEE!!!


 Lovely dinner date with my lovely boyfriend at Leaf, Liverpool. This chicken and chorizo stew was yummy!


After work coffee with the boyfriend at The Quarter, Liverpool. The cutest eatery ever. All before couples game night with our friends! 


 The vintage buying trip came up trumps with these beaded beauties! Kaftan dresses from £45






No comments:

Post a Comment